Zonta International is a leading global organization of professionals empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.
Zonta International envisions a world in which women’s rights are recognized as human rights and every woman is able to achieve her full potential. In such a world, women have access to all resources and are represented in decision-making positions on an equal basis with men. In such a world, no woman lives in fear of violence.
The Zonta Code
- To pledge myself to uphold and practice the ideals of Zonta.
- To honor my work and consider it an opportunity for service.
- To increase the measure of that service by consistent selfimprovement.
- To contribute by study and action to the improvement of legal, political, economic and professional status of women.
- To work for the advancement of understanding, good will and peace, through a world fellowship of executives in business and the professions united in the Zonta ideal of service.
- To keep ever before me the best of all creeds: “Whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, do ye even so unto them”.